Monday, December 7, 2009

primary + high school = Zhu Xin.O

this morning, when i woke up, i really felt that i dun wan to work for today..
i had various of reason such as my fingers, dun have enough sleep everyday, n the other thing is i think i allergy with something.. i not very sure for that.. just i THINK....
but it's my fate to work for today...lolz!!!
why i'm telling this?? because i met my dear fren today. she is zhu xin...
we've been long time do not meet to each other. today is the opportunity for both of us to meet. she still remain the same HEIGHT like before...for sure, she looks prettier n mature than before. "mature" = aunty looking.. hahahaha!!!
not aunty at all, just from her outlooking, u will think that she may has child or married lady. after she reading this part, sure she will kill me.. @@
hahahaha!!! anyway, i miss u , my fren... i was so excited when i received  message and the call from her..
last time when i went back to penang, i met her mum.. n now, it's her turn..
finally ya^^ dunno when i will have the chance to meet the other...
sok , nana, ba po... hahaha!!! i miss those high school friends... buddy.. n those memories with the volleyball team, sleeping in the class... n many many more..... arGGGG..... i miss you guys^^

well, when she introduced herself to my colleague, she was using her nickname, Ashely... not bad... at least she has her nickname...
not like mine.. yu pei..
translate my name in english, means YOU PAY
those malay like to call me "you bayar" =="
sigh....
some more my friend, carmen, she likes to change my surname...my god..==

No comments:

Post a Comment