Friday, November 6, 2009

first week of nov 2009

i felt quite tired for these few days... dun have a day to take my rest..
finally, i am sick now.. having sore throat... n feel dizzy =.=
yesterday was working at Ericsson.. quite big company...
looking around that company, quite nice..
start from 6am till 7 pm.. reached home at 8pm...
super duper tired...
i hate my black shoes... it made my foot feel pain... n the design quite....
many people said not nice... haiz.... n i agree with that too...
dunno why i had such taste 2 years ago... bought it together with hui zien...
but at different shops...
long time din meet her le... till last wed, we hang out together...
having "fun" at balakong, cheras selatan there...
appreciate her for accompanied me out... i'm looking for new black shoes, but till now i still cant even find one which i satisfied with....
just like just now, i went out with ming them to midvalley...
trying to buy some formal shirts n black shoes....
at the end, i bought a titanium necklace in stead of the things i mentioned... = =
after buying that, i'm poor now...
N my sis just told me that the necklace she bought can cut it short...
haiz... mine got a bit long ba... but here dun have such services... cheh... m'sia???
*understood right...
i wanted to buy it long time ago... because of i always feel tight for my shoulders n easy feel tired bah.... n my sis said that it has the effect too... i trust her... so i made my decision to buy =)
tired tired tired....
but still wanna update my blog... hahaha!!!

hope to find my internship soon.... siennnn~
while working in Ericsson.... HOHO!!




the necklace i just bought... looks simple BUT
spent me a lot T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment