Sunday, October 4, 2009

weekend's outing~

this weekend i was outing with san san, siew wei, ming and another new friend~ karyn
*i think i spelled "karyn" correctly* lol!!!!
Sat, was mooncake festival.. i'm not with my family at Penang..
but i spent my day with my friends...
we were having steamboat at "yuan" which is located at Sunway there...
actually there are few steamboats' restaurants... but the Chicken Wingsssss provided by Yuan is nicer =) yummy!! but fat la...
i so FAT dy... but still eating those kinds of food.. how can i success?? my god = ="
anyway, those food already been digested ... HAHAHAHA!!! no wonder will fat la... = ="


<---siew wei & san san
<--- i finished the WHOLE plate of chicken wings = ="
Start makan...lol!!! gemuk gemuk!!! >.<


all the best to my friends =)
happy mooncake festival ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment