Saturday, October 10, 2009

first experience II

continue with the last topic...
the second day for working... TIRED but ok also :)
better than staying at home, doing nothing or wasting money
the paid i get from the guiding trip, i spent the money for the streamyx bill.. 3 months we never paid for that = =" walau eh!! it's costly when we have to pay the bill in once... pooooorrr la me :(
this time job is catering
first time to work for this kind of job...
before i worked at esprite cafe, so this not the first time i work for food and beverage job
but FIRST catering job^^
the event is charity organized by tak tau... i din ask for details.. just followed the car n working..
venue?? located at bangsar... = ="
means many rich people there... high class area...
no money also cant go that kind of places.. i'm wondering when i can get rich like them??
buying food without considering the price...
i'm just a kampung gal from penang... knowing nothing from gain knowledge from KL..
this can motivate i earn more money for my future... ermmm.. can i make it???
less confidence to myself too ... sigh... this's what my life...
a lot of ang mo there.. got handsome guys and also beautiful gals...
for aunty?? not much comment to them but unquestionably, they all are good in english...
i jz understand that if my english keep sucks, then i really cant live in KL...
most of them are english educated, banana...can speak english fluently,is really a challenge for me...


this is the banner shown in the charity event (love us, not eat us) us means those animals
but there is a lamb toasting beside = =" antinomy




handsome dog found in the event... there is shit beside the dog..
luckily the owner of the shit's dog cleared the shits on the floor... good..
seldom people will do this kind of stuff dy = ="

me... eating while working


working for 2 days.. other than tired, is my leg.. my right leg
my leg was injured few months ago..
recall back my leg... sigh... i spent over RM500 on my leg...but still not yet recover at all..
i still can feel the pain now.. cant even walk much than before...
if i spend too much time on walking without take a good rest, i can feel my leg's bone is not in the correct position.. need to adjust with my own..
haiz..... how serious it was... T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment