Sunday, October 11, 2009

my birthday presents


2 years ago, when i was at KL... i stayed at home for my day...
for me, i dun think that birthday is a special day for me...

2 years ago, when i just knew theng.. i chat with her at home but not outing with friends
2 years ago, i dun have much friends like now..

last year, my friends celebrated with me at 12am..
sad to say, now no more close to him... long story... sigh..
THIS YEAR, my volleyball gang celebrated with me at dolphin there..
they knew that i dislike to eat birthday's cake, so they prepared a mooncake for me :)
not bad right??? i love it^^
simple n nice.. this what i like...
thanks for bellz (baby), wan li (bao bei), tiffany(darling), siow, fang ying, mun, jack(similan), and wei ling.. who else i left???? REALLY thank you :)

before the day, i had received present from Su Theng (brunei's friend).. she is a v v nice friend
ya, she is...
besides that, wan li and wei ling also gave me the presents...
nike bottle from bao bei and chocolate from wei ling..
just now(11/10) i received another present from pei win... (choki-choki) lol!!!!
i like choki-choki...she gave me a big box of choki-choki... :)
thank you for kah ming too... for preparing a "surprise" for me when we hang out for sing k..
i knew that before the cake was sent in the room.. but she still wanted to act like nothing happen.. lol... surely, tiffany was there too... dare not to sing and also cant read the chinese words too... pity her...
thank you so much....
almost one month past, i just post the blog.. so ashame for that.. haahahaha... lazy..

presents from bao bei, wei ling, a theng and the MOONCAKE from volleyball gang^^


choki-choki from pei win... i like the wrapping paper. Isn't it cute???

me..while having fun
how short my fingers are = ="





No comments:

Post a Comment