Saturday, October 10, 2009

first experience I

finally, i'm free to update my blog now... quite tired because i had worked for 2 days..
especially my legs.. i need someone to massage my legs.. but surely there is no one will help me..
pity X 3....
yesterday, my job was bringing japanese's students to walk around KL...
this trip is their graduate trip.. i'm wondering that why they will make their trip in malaysia??
isn't that japan is better than malaysia?? there are many other countries that better a lot than malaysia...???? question marks....
i cant ask them too.. we totally cant communication with each other
when we took rest, i trying to write in notebook with my broken english..
luckily they still can get what i mean.. this made my day better... lol!!! if not... sure like chicken n duckSSS.. ( i'm the chicken n they are duckSS) .... = =
keep walking n walking... tired .. really tired.. very tired.. anyone can help me massage ???
stupid question... no one will help me massage, even though i'm really exhausted or i really feel uncomfortable for my neck n shoulders... even if i beg to them, no people will bother me...
pity?? never... everytime like forcing them to make this.. so, just forget about that...
jz wanna saja say it out n type more english words.. = ="

anyway, back to the topic.. it was an experience for me to bring those japanese out...
although i jz can understand some words, i quite miss them today.. cute n funny..
just a simple thing for us, they can really enjoy that...
eg, the cup bon 珍珠奶茶士林台湾小吃... that XXL crispy spicy chicken, tempura..etc..
when they saw the XXL chicken, they described the chicken is as big as their shoes size... haha!!
really cute... the chicken is tasty but i forgot some of them cant take spicy food...
keep sweating n keep saying it's hot.. some more show me their tongue
i think they trying to tell me that the food is spicy... can imagine that??? lol!!!
but one of them still love the chicken although it is hot n spicy.. before he left the shop, he took away one more. = =" really shocked = ="
after that, i brought them to fish spa... haha
their first experience.. keep saying su go oi...

i get rm 100 for the pay + the japanese gave me tips = =
they are younger than me, but they paid me tips ???
anyway, they forced me to receive... what else can i do?? money wor.. i love money so much de ma.. then cincai la... hahaha!! memang CHEAP = =
my group--- 5 people :)

took photo with them before they back to their room...
cant see their face clearly from this photo = =

all groups leaders



No comments:

Post a Comment