Monday, September 21, 2009

intErestiNg + boRing raya....(英 + 中)

sien! Sien ! SSienn!!!!
walau eh!!! 很显啊!!!!
i made my decision not going back to penang....
i need to finish my assignment and tutorial
BUT.... what am i doing right now?? blogging??? oh my god !!! I'm not doing my work, i'm wasting time here?? holly shit!!! i even no mood to start...
ser is sleeping in my room right now
( she couldn't enter her house when she reached home-without key = =)
apa nak buat???
finish my assignment or just sitting in front my laptop??? = =

yesterday i spent my day with tiff and ming... we went for movie-> the Ugly truth
tiff wanted to watch since it not yet showed = = and finally we watched that yesterday(20th sept)

那部电影带点色情成分,不过也还蛮有笑点的。。。哈哈。。
可以介绍给朋友看, 不过最好是情侣吧。。如果是普通朋友(男和女)一起去看,难免会有点尴尬吧。。儿童不宜。。。嘻嘻嘻^^


晚上,咱们跟随ming's bro to pavilion... 8.30pm
MU vs MC
精彩对决!!! 值得一看!!!
酱久以来,唯一有看完整场的球赛了。。。
精彩,精彩!!
虽然 i keep bleeding.... hehehe...
results 4-3 WHOAAAA!!!!!!!
GOAL!!!!!!

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

finish telling, then back to siennnnn....
haiz.... siennnn.....
*the end*
= ="

No comments:

Post a Comment