Tuesday, September 29, 2009

噢买尬!(english + chinese)

今天当我在发梦一半,接到了我姐打来的电话。。
shit....烦....
她很匆忙的告诉我说家里的车被打爆了,要我给她touch n go 的电话号码
quite blur when she called me... after gave her the number then i continue sleep back...
after that, is yong kang's turn... ISHHH.... but very soon i ended the call then continue my dream..
this time, i dreamed Alan.. in my dream.. haha!! first time wor...
dun talk about him in this title.... the main point in this title is about my family...

when i woke up, i called my mum... to ensure is it the right information in my mind...
in a few minutes, my mum finished telling me the incident..@@ cepatnya

yesterday, my sis parked her car outside our house. (she supposed to park the car at the 停车位)*sorry, poor in english*
今早大约六点,事件就发生了。。。
我妈听到车的alarm响。。golden 也在吠...dai ji dua diao le ....

我妈跟我说,golden叫我邻居去看那车。。心想怎样去叫噢???毕竟狗不能讲话吧??
原来是golden去吠我邻居,我邻居就觉得奇怪,为什么golden无端端去吠她。。
golden吠了她之后把她带到车那边去看。。。
hahahhahahaha!!!! 真聪明的狗。。。golden is the best....

那"坏人"拿走了smart tag, touch n go card, hui nee's nike shoes... what else???
i need nee to update me those things.... haiz....
很鸡婆的马上通知了大姐和三姐。。。真的是鸡婆到。。。hahahahaha!!!!


----------------->
clever and handsome dog

No comments:

Post a Comment