Tuesday, January 31, 2012

gambling~

many people do like to gamble~ not only chinese people
but, most of the gamblers are Chinese I THINK~

well, for me, i will use "play" to replace the word "gamble"
i'm not addicted to those games~ but sometimes i feel interesting to play those cards games~
there are different types of games from the poker cards~
how creative are the human beings~

not only poker cards~ there are still few games with NUMBERS..
the most famous game is lottery.
people are familiar with TOTO, MAGNUM, and da ma cai~
sometimes, they buy the number by their inspiration~
hahha!! depends~

case for today~
my friend's nephew was born today (my friend is C)~ he was so happy of that and start thinking which number to buy~
for example today's date or so on~ as long as it is related to his nephew~
while discussing for the numbers, i told him that one of my friend's car was crashed by a taxi driver at car park
well, the reason was... the taxi driver tried to skip paying for the parking, then he speed behind my friend's car before the barricade come down~ and then...... hit his car~ =.=" (victim is J)

i told C about J's car plate number and C decided to buy. and of course~ this is one of the number he bought~

few hours ago, a good news received~ =)

though i always mentioned about NUMBERS to my friends, trust me...am a good girl~
seldom gambling, seldom play~
am just saying =)

gambling might bring you to heaven, but it might bring to hell as well~
think wisely while playing and not addict to that, my FRIENDS~

here is the results for today~ guess which number C won? ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment