Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diary 25012012

Today is nian chu 3 for chinese people~
Activity for today?
Hang out with kl's friend who came here to celebrate his chinese new year
We supposing to meet at jetty at 1.15pm
But, my friend.. Ermm.. Nope~ my boss
Reached there at 2.30pm


Being late for an hour..
The thing is I didnt get mad..
Another level for training my EQ
Hmmm~ the result is.. Hmmm~ quite satisfying with (;
But, my friend felt sorry for arrived late, and he was willing to pay the expenses for me
Well, I would like to take it (-;
Thanks him for pay me n calvin sakae sushi today... Hehehehe!
After meals, we went for some games~ ^^





Pictures of the day =)


long queue for the "cendol"


ordering food by using IPAD in Sakae Sushi~ woahh..

Game time =)


bye bye~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment