Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year- first day

DONG DONG DONG QIANG!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

what i did for this day?

as usual, my family and i went to the temple this morning~
this is what we do for every year..
pray for the whole family~ hope they are always healthy and good~
 and then had vegetarian food for our lunch~ ya.. every year we do so =)

after that, it's time to visit our relatives~
well, i will skip the details which from house to house.. bla bla bla...

took some photos.. with my ipod~
 =)





pee in the forest~ haha!!


squirrel ~ can see??

cute and beautiful dogs from my relativess ^^


 NOW~
am feeling sleepy and tired.
YET, my little golden~ doesnt want me to sleep..
sighh... sleeping inside the house... i need to get him out before i sleep..
(coward dog) scare of the firecrackers sound =.="

~GOLDEN~

No comments:

Post a Comment