Sunday, January 22, 2012

Diary ?

Chinese new year eve~

am supposed to prepare myself to celebrate the coming Chinese new year tomorrow
but am here to doing my "homework"...in English and .......in bad mood

Yeap! seldom writing my blog in English...

always headache about what title should i use for every post..
but.. after reading friend's of mine's blog~
diary~ this is what she uses for some of the post...

Kinda simple and easier to speak out what's in my mind..
may be?

that friend of mine.. kinda pretty and cute..
i like the way she smiles and how she feels shy...
with a simple smiling face.. which can comfort me~
the uneasy me~

wanna share her pretty and cute face... hmmm~
after searching her facebook...
though i have some of her latest pic but, still decide to show the one i like the most~



this is how she looked like~ N years ago~
now?
cant show~
if not she gonna kill me or ask me to remove may be?


Happy Chinese New Year, people!!
HUAT a!!!!

1 comment: