Thursday, March 8, 2012

sick~

aaa.....iiiii.....uuuuu.....eeeeee.....ooooo....
was trying to do this when i woke up~ 
can feel my throat not willing me to speak a single word..
k~ continue sleeping is the best solution for me~


why i fall sick?
hmm~ lack of sleep for these few days i think~


started from sun, overnight at win's house..
had my nice night..as i felt like i really fall asleep... not like when i sleep at my current house
mon, woke up early in the morning then went for work..
i was kept walking, walk walk n walk~ i can feel the pain from my wound
might be over exercise?
mon, tues n wed, non-stop exercise, n classes...assignmentsss
YA. I'm exhausted~n fall sick =\


I'm having the busiest month of the semester..
trying to relax myself by hang out with friend~




photo from my friend~ n this is how i look right now~ 
(take a deep breath)


assignments are still waiting for me...
feel lazy for studying but must force myself to aim for better results!
頑張ります

No comments:

Post a Comment